Receive account notifications by email
How can I get notified by email for certain account activities?
You can receive an email notification when any of the following occur:
- A payment is successfully made to your Stripe account
- A payment is disputed by a cardholder
- A payment is marked as elevated risk by Stripe or by a custom rule in Stripe Radar
- An application fee is collected from a connected account (if you are a Stripe Connect platform that collects application fees from connected accounts)
- A teammate mentions you in a note inside your Stripe account
Email notifications can be enabled or disabled for each team member’s login in their user settings. Each team member can choose to receive or opt out of receiving any of the default notifications.