Not receiving email from Stripe
What should I do if I’m not getting Stripe emails?
If you were expecting an email from Stripe but you don’t see it in your inbox, try the following solutions:
- Make sure your email address is spelled correctly in your Profile settings.
- Check your junk/spam folders. If you find the email there, mark it as “not spam” and save Stripe’s email address to your contacts to prevent it from happening in the future.
- Check your mail filters. Most email services provide filtering options to help you sort and manage your inbox. Check to see if a filter might have redirected the email elsewhere in your inbox.
- Check for third party filtering. If you use a company, corporate, or business email address, there may be other services in use that are blocking the message. Your company’s IT department or mail provider can confirm this and might need to whitelist
@stripe.comto prevent it from happening in the future.
- Ensure the email you’re expecting is for a live transaction. Stripe only sends email receipts for payments that are made with your live API key or through your live dashboard, so if you are expecting an email for a test transaction, one will not be sent.
- Resend email verification confirmation. If you’re waiting on a confirmation email to verify your email address, go to your Profile settings, confirm the email address is entered correctly, and click Resend verification email.
- Resend a customer receipt. If a customer did not receive a receipt email, find the payment in the Dashboard and click Send Receipt under Receipt history.
If you’re still not receiving messages after troubleshooting using the steps above, contact Stripe Support.