Tax information to submit when signing up for Stripe as a US-based nonprofit or tax-exempt organization

If you are a tax exempt organization (e.g. nonprofit organization) located in the United States and registered with the IRS, you can use Stripe by entering your Organization name and Employer Identification Number (EIN).

Tax exempt entities can be found on the IRS public Tax Exempt Organization Search tool. Search for your organization to identify the name and EIN stored on the IRS website: search here.

See Using IRS documentation as reference when entering business name and tax ID number (TIN) for US-based businesses for instructions and additional information on how to find and enter your name and EIN.