Dispute for full charge amount after a partial refund was issued

If you have received a dispute for the full amount of a charge that you have partially refunded the customer for, provide evidence of the partial refund in your dispute response evidence submission. This should include the amount and date of the refund, and a screenshot of the refund information from your Dashboard.

Card issuers have processes in place to rectify this. In most cases, the card issuer will cancel the original dispute and then create a separate dispute for the corrected amount.

Additional Information