Tax information to submit when signing up for Stripe as a US-based nonprofit

If you are a nonprofit organization located in the United States and registered with the IRS, you can use Stripe by entering your Employer Identification Number (EIN). See Using IRS documentation as reference when entering business name and tax ID number (TIN) for US-based businesses for instructions and additional information on how to find your EIN.

Additional Information