I need to change my tax ID. Where can I update my tax information?

If you need to update your tax ID and have not already received a message from our team requesting a tax information update, and you have a US or EU-based business, you can update your tax information here.

If your business is based in another country, or you’re seeing errors when inputting your tax ID, please email us for assistance. We’re happy to help!

Was this answer helpful? Yes / No